Works for the H.A.L.T. moments.
Instant 12-Step support.
Newcomers can read it when they can't read anything else.
It's brief, to the point, basic recovery.
Lowest priced meditation book.
This book was put together by the people who did Day By Day using the principles learned from the oldtimers.
Burn the idea into the consciousness of every alcoholic that they can get well regardless of anyone. (P 98, Alcoholics Anonymous)
The term "Pocket Sponsor®" is a registered trademark. It may not be used or reproduced on any commercial or non commercial items or projects. All rights are reserved. It is a wonderful term and if you or your group want to use it on something we'll figure it out.
- Walk Softly and Carry a Big Book (official and unofficial sloganeering from the 12 Step programs)
- Pocket Sponsor Thumbnail, World's Smallest Recovery Meditation Book
- Day by Day: Daily Meditations for Recovering Addicts
- Young Sober and Free: Experience, Strength, and Hope for Young Adults
- Sober Coaching Your Teen, Workbook: Managing a drug crisis with your out-of-control Teen
- Sitting in Pictures, Vision Meditations for Addiction Recovery by People s of the Earth
- Respect-Me Rules
- Respect-Me Rules Individual & Group Workbook, Verbal Abuse Defense
- 12 Step Dream Work: Dream Interpretation and the 12 Steps
- Known Cures for alcoholism & other drug addictions
- How to Become an Oldtimer: Don't Drink and Don't Die
- The First 30 Days off Alcohol & Drugs: 12 low cost, low tech tips to support the newly recovering